Here’s the deal:
We’ve created this website so that people like you (and people you like) can use it for information, education, communication, and empowerment. So go ahead and browse all around to be empowered, encouraged and motivated. You can even download information that we have made available, but only for non-commercial, personal use.
If you download information from any of our website (www.UpwardAction.com, www.FaithFocusFlow.com, www.PrayersOnDemand.com, www.CooperZone.TV, www.LinkedImpactAcademy.com, www.TweepleImpactAcademy.com, www.LiveStreamingInstuctionAcademy.com, www.MogulMoxie.com), don’t mess around with the copyright and other notices or disclaimers that you’ll see on all of our content. These disclaimers and copyright notices are necessary to protect our content and keep us in the business of creating new content to help you build the businesses of your dreams.
And don’t even think about distributing, modifying, transmitting, reusing, re-posting, or anything else un cool with any of our information, including the text, images, audio, and videos that you’ll find on our sites, for public or commercial purposes without our written permission. Just so you know, it is highly unlikely that we will give written permission to use our content for your commercial use. We love you, but this is not what we do.
If you visit any of our websites (www.UpwardAction.com, www.FaithFocusFlow.com, www.PrayersOnDemand.com, www.CooperZone.TV, www.MogulMoxie.com, www.LinkedImpactAcademy.com, www.TweepleImpactAcademy.com, www.LiveStreamingInstuctionAcademy.com), you’re also legally obligated to [read: stuck with] the terms and conditions listed below and any other law or regulation that applies to the site, the Internet, the World Wide Web, or the state, country or territory in which you live. You shouldn’t access or browse any of our websites if you have any problem with the prior statement, because once you start, there’s no turning back — you are bound by [read: stuck with] the terms and conditions.
Keep Reading for Our 14 Rules When Spending Time On FaithFocusFlow.com:
1. For everyone’s sake, just assume that everything on the site is copyrighted unless we say it’s not. So you can’t use our information without our written permission.
2. While we try to include accurate information on all of our websites, we do not promise you that the information contained on this website or our products is accurate. In fact, we’re not promising you anything except fun and entertainment. Therefore, your use of the information on this website (and any of our websites), is at your own risk. Neither Upward Action LLC, nor any of our owners, staff, independent contractors, vendors or interns assume any liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on this website or any of our websites.
3. Neither Upward Action LLC, nor any of our owners, staff, independent contractors, vendors, interns or anyone else who helped to create, produce, or deliver content on this website (or any of our websites) are liable for any damages you suffer when you use information, software or anything else on this website. In particular, you should be aware that this disclaimer includes “direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. ” Ugh! What a mouthful from the mouthpieces. Here’s the bottom line — we’re not responsible if you’re browsing around and the site damages you or your computer or infects it with any nasty viruses. We sure hope this doesn’t happen, but if it does, we are not responsible for your damages.
4. If you purchase a digital product, digital course, virtual training academy, video program, audio program, or anything that is delivered electronically, it belongs to you. We do not accept refunds on any digital products or online course. Physical products (like CDs) can be returned within 15 days of purchase if they are in their original packaging. You are responsible for all shipping and handling fees.
5. Coaching programs are not refundable. We only want to work with people who are 100% committed to their success. So, if you are not sure that working with us in a coaching program is a good fit for you, don’t hire TC or any of our coaches or consultants. We don’t support a “losers” mindset – so no refunds or other excuses allowed. We’re in it to win it. If you do the work, we will help you win. We expect our clients to have the same “winner’s mindset” that we do. Period.
6. We don’t believe in “get rich” programs – only in hard work, adding value and serving others with consistency and excellence. Success with our programs requires hard work and discipline, just like with any worthwhile endeavor or continuing education program. You should not enroll in our programs if you are looking for a “get rich quick” solution; at FaithFocusFlow, we only work with serious professionals who are dedicated to doing the work necessary to add value to their families, clients, customers, the world around them – and themselves. As stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, resources, tools, tips or strategies. We don’t know you and, besides, your results are up to you. Our goal is to provide you with practical and effective instruction, content, tips and strategies.
All products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. When making decisions based on any information shared in our programs, products, services, events, social media accounts and websites, be aware that you could experience risk or losses just like any entrepreneurial endeavor.
We encourage you to be thoughtful and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before implementing information related to your business, law practice or lifestyle in general. You and you alone are both responsible and accountable for the decisions that you make, actions that you take and ultimately the results that you experience in life. By purchase, subscription, reading, listening to or otherwise consuming information provided by Upward Action LLC through FaithFocusFlow, you agree that you will not hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
7. If you don’t want the world to know something, don’t post in on this website, our other websites or on any of our public forums. This is because anything you disclose to us in a public forum or through this website becomes our information. This means we can reproduce it, disclose it, transmit it, publish it, broadcast it, and post it someplace else. We can even send it to your mother (as soon as we find her address). Not only that, we can even use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques you post on this website any way we want to, including, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or other stuff using the information you post. This does not apply to information that our coaching clients or academy students share in private paid forums.
8. Pictures of people or places shown on this website (or any of our websites) are either our property or someone else’s property we’re using with their permission. No matter what, it’s definitely not your property. Do not copy and share our photos without our written permission. Be careful to follow our instructions here because your unauthorized use may violate all sorts of nasty laws. Be smart, don’t use our photos without permission.
9. There are a lot of trademarks, logos, and service marks on this website (and all of our websites) that either we own or we’re using with someone else’s permission. So don’t use them without written permission. If you don’t leave them alone and mess with our trademarks, logos and service marks on our site, you’ll force us to lose our natural good natures, go ballistic (so will the companies that own the other trademarks, logos and service marks) and likely to sue you or to ask a prosecutor to come after you for messing around with our property or the property of others. No one wants this to happen. So, just be cool and leave the intellectual property alone.
10. You will probably notice we’ve linked this website to other websites. We do this to help expose you to additional information that can make a difference in your life and business. We do not take any responsibility for any of the information on these websites. Visit these websites at your own risk.
11. This brings us to what you do here on this website. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for the content posted in the comment section of our website for any mistakes, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, or profanity you might encounter here. We will delete any and all comments that we find profane, obscene or discriminatory, in our sole discretion. Be smart and do not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, nasty, mean, or profane material or any material that law enforcement may consider a criminal offense, get someone in court on a civil lawsuit, or for that matter violate any law — anywhere, anytime. While we certainly respect your privacy, we have no choice but to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court which might ask us who might have posted nasty stuff on our site.
12. Software used on this website is protected by U.S. laws. Because of that, you can’t download or send it software to anyone in the vacation travel spots of Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country where United States has embargoed goods; or to anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals, or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. If you live in or are a national of any of these places, you’re not even supposed to be reading this page, so please leave now.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Upward Action LLC and/or our affiliates’ intellectual property rights, Upward Action LLC and/or our affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in Washington, DC, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in Washington, DC. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us. If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in Washington, DC, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
January 1, 2016
a division of Upward Action LLC